A New-to-Me Tea Vendor, Whispering Pines

 I decided to try and find some new tea vendors for me to sample their offerings. I looked on Steepster at some of the folks I follow to see who they drank the most as well as the discussion forums, and found a vendor, Whispering Pines, that looked promising.

I checked out their tea ratings, read their descriptions, and ordered a few things on September 26th. A week later, I had my tea! Everything was well packed. Thumbs up for their shipping!

Mostly, I ordered oolongs and black teas just to give it a taste. They also sent me a small sampler of their Imperial Gold Needle.


I can't wait to try them all out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea Session: Emperor's Yellow Tea

Jiang Po Ni Yixing Clay Teapots

Goodbye Tea, Long Live the Tea: 2006 Da Hong Pao