Lost Tea from Work

Back in March 2020, our offices closed down because of COVID-19. I was on vacation on the time and was unable to get back into the office to get my personal belongings, including a teaset and the teas I had brought to drink at my desk.

This past week, we were finally allowed to return and retrieve our personal belongings. 

The tea set was a cheap travel set I bought off Amazon, so I didn't much care for that.

However. I was concerned about my teas.

Many had been simply put in plastic bags, or air-permeable containers because I had ever intention of drinking them at work. They simply weren't properly stored for long-term.

Sufficed to say, 90% of the teas I was able to retrieve were lost. Unless they were vacuum-sealed, they were all pretty much stale.

So, unfortunately, the stale tea used for mulch/compost for some of the plants in our patio. It was a tad bit heartbreaking to "throw" away tea, but at least it was useful. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea Session: Lady Orchid Ginseng Oolong

Goodbye Tea, Long Live the Tea: 2006 Da Hong Pao

Tea Session: Heritage Beidou